Saturday, May 5, 2012

One Year of Lovin' On Buffalo

Today officially marks the ONE year "birthday" of Lovin' On Buffalo! I've had such a great time spreading the word about Buffalo and Western New York, and have met a lot of interesting people along the way. 

In year one, we kicked off our "12 Missions in '12" campaign, received some nice local media coverage, and posted 73 blogs about Buffalo. I tried over 20 "new" (well new to me) restaurants, was able to help spread the word about more than 10 not-for-profits in the area, and pointed out a bunch of great spots for Buffalonians and visitors to check out. 

I've been fortunate enough to receive some great feedback from the community through comments on the blog, emails from strangers and conversations with friends and family. 

It's truly been a year of Buffalove for me, and I cannot say thank you enough for all your support, kind words, and story ideas! Buffalo has been the "City of Good Neighbors" to me for my 29 years of existence, and I am so thankful that I have an outlet to give back to the community. 

So what's next for Lovin' On Buffalo? I guess, with a great first year under my belt, I have some high expectations for the coming year. 1.) Double the amount of blogs posted, 2.) Continue to work on "12 Missions in '12", 3.) Try out at least 20 more restaurants and 4.) Create a project for 2013 to help additional not-for-profits!  



Here's to another great year of Lovin' On Buffalo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment