Thursday, May 5, 2011

My Obsession.

So this blog is being launched for one simple reason, I love Buffalo.

I don't just love it, I LOVE it, it's an obsession of mine. It can be negative ten degrees with a foot of snow or 75 and sunny and you will hear me say this is where I love calling "home" (although, I'll admit, I prefer the latter!)

Quite frankly, I'm sick and tired of people telling me there is nothing to do here, or they hate Buffalo. The City Of Buffalo and the surrounding suburbs, have some of the best food, music, culture, theatre, entertainment and architecture any city can offer.

So I'm here to make converters out of the non-BILLievers, and more importantly, inspire myself to continue to try new places and get out and enjoy this area as much as I can.

I'll be dedicating my writing to the City of Buffalo and the surrounding suburbs. I'll explore all they have to offer whether it be a restaurant, venue, park, or a view that is great. Heck it could be a bench on a corner of a street where I had fun or a person who has inspired me along the way. Whether it's family oriented, great for couples, a fun night out with friends, or something to do alone, I have a bunch of ideas without having to really think!

So...away we go...in Buffalo!


No comments:

Post a Comment